How do I create a shared event or date?
You can easily create a shared event by following these steps:
- Tap the plus button on the bottom right of the screen
- On the slider select 'Us'
- If the event is a date, toggle 'This is a Date' to the right
- You can select the time manually, or you can tap 'Find a Time'
- If you select 'Find a Time', you will be directed to the side-by-side day view where you will see a suggested box that you can move with your finger to a time that suits you both
- Once you have found the time select 'Done'
- Tap 'ADD' in the top right-hand corner
You will see a navy blue event or date symbolized with the pink heart in your Cupla calendar.