How do I edit or delete an event?
You can edit or delete events created in Cupla by following these steps:
- Tap on the event in your calendar to access the 'Event Detail' screen
- Here you can see the event details and if you create the event in Cupla, you will have the option to Delete or Edit the event.
- To Edit the event, Tap the pencil In the top right-hand corner to access the Edit Event screen. From here, you can assign the event, change the time, location, or any other detail you like.
- Tap SAVE in the top right-hand corner once you have finished editing the event.
- To Delete the event, scroll to the bottom of the Event Details screen and tap 'Delete.'
Please note, if the event was created outside of Cupla, you will need to edit the event where it was created, i.e. on your iCal, Google, or Outlook calendar.