How do I remove unwanted calendars?
If you have logged in to Cupla from more than one device, you can have calendars appear in Cupla from both devices. If you have an unwanted calendar, here's what to do:
- Tap 'More' bottom right or 'Settings' (cog in the top right on Android)
- Tap ‘Calendar Settings’
- Tap ‘Calendar Connections’
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, to ‘Other Calendars’
- Untick the unwanted calendars
- Tap ‘Save’
- Allow up to 20 seconds for the calendar to update to the new settings.