How can I see my Cupla calendar on my Apple iCal?
Here's how to add your Cupla calendar to your Apple iCal:
- Tap 'More' bottom right
- Tap 'Calendar Settings'
- Tap 'Add to Other Calendars'
- Select 'Add To iOS Calendar for iCal'
- The Apple screen will open with the heading 'Add Subscription Calendar'
- Tap 'Subscribe'
- Customize the 'Title', 'Colour' and 'Event Alerts'
- Tab 'Add' and your Cupla calendar will appear in your iCal
- Please note, subscribed calendars are 'read-only' feeds of data from Cupla. To add, edit, or delete an event created in Cupla, it will need to be done within the Cupla app.