How can I see my Cupla calendar in my Google calendar?
Here's how to add your Cupla calendar to your Google Calendar:
- Tap Settings (cog on the Home Screen in the top right corner)
- Tap 'Calendar Settings'
- Tap 'Add to Other Calendars'
- Navigate to 'Add To Other Calendar apps'
- Select 'Share URL'
- Copy the URL
- Open Google Calendar in a web browser (not the Google Calendar app)
- Scroll to the bottom left to 'Other Calendars' and tap the '+' button
- Tap 'From URL'
- Paste the Cupla URL into the box labeled 'URL of Calendar'
- Tab 'Add Calendar'
- Customize the 'Name' and 'Notifications'
- Close the screen and your Cupla calendar will appear in your Google Calendar
- Please note, subscribed calendars are 'read-only' feeds of data from Cupla. To add, edit, or delete an event created in Cupla, it will need to be done within the Cupla app.