How do I direct connect my Outlook calendar?
Here’s how to add your direct connect your Outlook calendar:
- Tap 'More' bottom right or 'Settings' (cog in the top right on Android)
- Tap 'Calendar Settings'
- Tap ‘Calendar Connections’
- Scroll down to the ‘Direct Connect’ section
- Tap the Connect Outlook Calendar button
- Select Continue
- In the Microsoft interface, add your username and password
- Select ‘Yes’ to ‘Stay Signed In?’
- Review the Outlook permissions and tap ‘Yes’
- Wait up to 1 minute before being returned to the Calendar Connections screen in Cupla
- Scroll down to ‘Direct Connections’ and you will see a new ‘Microsoft’ heading
- Select the Microsoft calendar
- Tap Save at the bottom of the screen in ‘Calendar Connections’
Please note, the Outlook Direct calendar may take a few minutes to appear in your Cupla Calendar.