How do I direct connect my Google calendar?
Here’s how to add your direct connect your Google calendar:
- Tap 'More' bottom right or 'Settings' (cog in the top right on Android)
- Tap 'Calendar Settings'
- Tap ‘Calendar Connections’
- Scroll down to the ‘Direct Connect’ section
- Tap the Connect Google Calendar button
- Select if it is a Work or Personal Google account
- Select the Google Calendar you wish to synchronize
- Review the Google permissions and tap ‘Allow’
- Tap Save at the bottom of the screen in ‘Calendar Connections’
Please note, the Google Direct calendar may take a few minutes to appear in your Cupla Calendar.